Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Obsessed with...

You! Hah, have you heard that song? If not click here, because it's great. But really I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with nail polish (I kind of started to drool when I saw that Wallmart had Essie nail polish).

What I love about nail polish, especially Essie is that it allows you to express yourself in a different medium. I love love love colorful nails like fun blues and greens but I also tend to love neutral colors.




The one color I cannot stand is red, maybe because when I was a little girl my grandmother always used to have red nails and so I think the color makes you look old (I don't mean to be rude). But whatever color you may like, even if it is red that's fine, that's the beauty of nail polish. You can change it up and it can be whatever you want. Use nail polish as an accessory to any outfit or as a way to express yourself. Last year I actually painted my fingers alternate colors. Hey, I think I pulled it off.

Okay this is the one time I actually like the color red because the design is fun and is the opposite of old.

I came across this design, which is like an upside down french manicure and absolutely love it. It's elegant yet fun and the color combo is fabulous. I actually tried to do something similar with my blue and gold nail polish but was anything but successful. However, after seeing this picture I am tempted to try again, if worse comes to worse I will alternate between the two like I've done before. Like I said I totally rocked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment